Went for an interview at an archi firm along River Valley Road and had to fill in an interview form that went something like this- as true as my memory holds:
1. What is your greatest achievement so far?
2. Who (dead or alive) would you really like to have dinner with and where?
3. What is your biggest source of inspiration?
4. Who, in your field of practice do you admire and why?
5. Draw your favourite object.
6. Draw your favourite space.
7. Draw in anyway you like the following items- path, house, snake, fence, a body of water, chimney, tree.
Most are pretty standard questions on the list but that was definitely an atypical interview- one that I will probably remember in a long time to come. Left the place after a good 40mins? of thinking, writing and doodling, intrigued by how discerning an interview was in such a short span of time.
ponders over her answers… & looks forward to the new job!