Missing last year’s Singapore Design Festival, qmark eagerly placed this year’s events into the calendar. There are MANY events, but a quick browse through that thick pamphlet tells me that there aren’t many that cater specifically to design per se. It’s more product placement than product process. Continue reading
I like it that he slams incomprehensible avant-gardism (read: Woods, Hadid et al), and retains the wit and fun of college architecture. Check out their office [3:38]!
Great video to kickstart your day.
01. Graduation from N.U.Ass > Checked.
02. qmark Links Update > Checked.
03. Desktop with Lloyd’s help > Checked.
04. 25th! > Double-checked.
05. 《不懂就問神》 Consulting the Supernatural Artwork > Check-it-out!
06. Cuppa at Kith > Checking. CHECKED!
07. Photography Excursion > Checking.
08. Dissertation > Unchecked.
09. Finalise quotation & work schedule with contractor > Checking.
10. KTV > Checking.
21st July saw the soft opening of much-hyped frenzified Ion Orchard. Designed by UK-based Benoy Architects, Ion Orchard fills the high-end niche gap, converting Pinoy park into purchasing paradise.
Been trying to integrate a new Tumblr sideline into WordPress, but so far it’s not been working well enough.
So here’s the link to media spotlights – honeysuckle stars
A film by Ho Tzu Nyen
At first glance, reminiscent of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975). Missed the 4-day screening; is it showing anywhere soon? Sinema?
Meanwhile, check the film page here.